Top 10 Reasons To Visit The Dentist Often
As we all know visiting your dentist frequently is important, but you probably did not realize that there are dozens of reasons to do so. Please enjoy the following list of the top 10 reasons to visit the dentist often from Caring Dentistry of San Rafael.Â
1. Spotting Decay Sometimes there is decay in your teeth that only your dentist can spot and remove.
2. Avoid Loosing Teeth Avoiding your dentist will do more than cause decay, over time it could cause you to lose teeth.
3. Gum Disease Although gum disease is most common in the elderly, it can start developing early. It is good have a dentist check for gum disease frequently/
4. Oral Cancer Your dentist will be able to recognize any warning signs that might point to oral cancer.
5. Wisdom Teeth If your wisdom teeth are starting to show, the sooner you go in to the dentist the better. Everyone’s different, and you should not take risks with your dental health.
6. Prevent Emergencies Waking up in the night with a dental emergency is never fun. Seeing the dentist regularly can prevent this from ever happening to you.
7. Overall Health Your dental health has been proven to affect the rest of your health. Gum disease can lead to strokes, heart disease, and even cancer.
8. Periodontal Pockets Caused by gum disease, periodontal pockets are important warning signs only your dentist can evaluate.
9. Cleaning Even if you have the healthiest teeth and eat right, no one can clean your teeth like your dentist. A routine cleaning will prevent cavities and other dental illnesses.
10. Better Breath All types of things cause bad breath, only your dentist can tell you if it is dental related.
We know going to the dentist isn’t your favorite thing, but at Caring Dentistry of San Rafael we make visiting a more pleasant experience than you’ve ever imagined!Rating: